Additional Training Resources
Training Available Through Other University Departments
Other learning opportunities in addition to the University Human Resources programming are available. Departments throughout the university offer computer, leadership, safety, and job-specific technical training. Check with your departmental training or human resources representative regarding departmental offerings, and browse the sites below for information.
- Benefits (University Human Resources) How to Help Your Child Apply to Rutgers
- Camden - Rutgers University School of Business Executive Education
- Center for Teaching Advancement and Assessment Research
- Software training - free, high-quality, hands-on computer classes, especially those in the MS Office Suite
- Teaching support
- Center for Management Development - This center could be named Leadership R Us based on the very large selection of high-quality programming for individuals and organizations.
- Center for Online and Hybrid Learning and Instructional Techonologies (COHLIT) - Check out these fabulous resources for faculty who wish to use online instruction.
- Division of Continuing Studies - a powerhouse collection of credit, noncredit, certificate, and online programming. You can also get Rosetta Stone language instruction here.
- Division of Grants and Contract Accounting
- Emergency Services
- Defensive driving - become a safer driver, save money on insurance, reduce points
- CPR and first aid training - you might save someone's life someday
- Fire safety training
- Experiential Leadership & Team Development - University Recreation
- Office for the Promotion of Women in Science, Engineering, and Mathematics (SciWomen): OASIS Leadership & Professional Development Program - a premier program in leadership for women faculty in STEM fields
- Office of Information Technology
- MicroComputer Support Group Ed Series
- Office of Instructional and Research Technologies
- Camden Educational Series
- Newark Educational Series
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Osher Lifelong Learning Center at Rutgers (OLLI-RU) - are you 50 or older? These programs make lifelong learning informal, fun, and positively engaging.
- Division of Payroll Services
- Purchasing (RIAS)
- Rutgers Environmental Health and Safety
- Lab safety training
- Online programs
Please contact the departments listed for specific information about course content and registration information.