In order to provide safe delivery of the flu shot during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Occupational Health Department (OHD) has organized outdoor flu clinics for employees currently working on the New Brunswick/Piscataway campus. We are partnering with Walgreens who will provide the vaccinations at these clinics. The two remaining dates are Tuesday, October 6 and Thursday, October 8. Both clinics will be from 11:00am to 2:00pm, weather permitting, on the side of the Hurtado Health Center.
You MUST bring a copy of your medical insurance card at the time of your visit. Fluzone High-Dose vaccine will be offered in a very limited supply at each clinic to those who are eligible. Occupational Health staff will be on site to provide the vaccine to any uninsured current employees.
Prior to coming to the OHD Flu Shot Clinic for your flu shot, please do the following:
- Check their website to determine if there is a rescheduling due to weather.
- Read the Vaccination Information Sheet (VIS) available here.
- Print and complete the Consent for Vaccination Form.
Please arrive at the clinic wearing a face covering and you must bring the following:
For any questions, please call OHD at 848-932-8254.
- Rutgers Employee ID card
- Copy of health insurance card or actual card
- Completed Consent for Vaccination Form