Rutgers is a great place to work. As a benefit of your employment with the university, you have access to discounts from thousands of local and national vendors. University Human Resources would like to personally invite you to join the Rutgers University Employee Discount Program provided by Abenity. Offers are added and updated on a regular basis so please visit the site frequently.
- To register for the Rutgers University Employee Discount Program, visit the Abenity website and register using your Rutgers email address. If you experience difficulties in accessing or using the Abenity site, contact the UHR benefits team.
- To watch a video to learn how to get the most out of your discount program, visit the Abenity website.
- Click here for the Rutgers University employee discount program.
Discounts on Rutgers University Programs and Services
A wide variety of Rutgers organizations and departments offer discounts to university employees. Discount categories include:
Work Place Banking
Mortgage & Real Estate Programs
Disclaimer - Employee discounts and special programs:
- Please note that each savings program has its own restrictions. These restrictions are imposed by the discount provider. In some cases the discount providers limit discounts to only employees and their families.
- Information on how to redeem each discount can be retrieved via the Abenity website.
- While the university has made an effort to check each offering, it does not warrant or endorse any goods or services provided by any business participating in the Employee Discount Program. It is your responsibility to carefully check goods and services offered.
If you are a vendor that would like to offer a discount to Rutgers University or know of a vendor that may be interested, please visit the Abenity website for vendor registration.