I had my wallet stolen and I am unsure how to replace some of the items that were in there. Where can I get help?

The Office of Violence Prevention and Victim Assistance can provide information on and assistance with replacing some of the items that may have been in your wallet or purse, including where to go or call to have specific items replaced. For more information contact the Office at 732-932-1181.

I think I may be a victim of identity theft. What should I do?

Rutgers University has the Identity Theft 911 service available to employees and students. Employees may call University Human Resources at 848-932-3020 and students may call the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs at 732-932-8576.