We are very excited to announce that the OneSource Rutgers Faculty and Staff Service Center (OneSource) will open on August 29, 2019! OneSource is a customer-focused organization that will provide key human resource and payroll services to all faculty and staff in an efficient, simplified, and friendly manner.
Here are the benefits of this initiative.
- OneSource offers a single point of contact. When you call, a knowledgeable professional will assist you by providing consistent and up-to-date answers to human resource and payroll questions. You will have the added convenience of using one contact number for end-to-end service resolution.
- You will receive consistent and accurate information. OneSource staff will answer your human resource and payroll questions and resolve your requests. You will have access to an extensive online collection of articles with up-to-date information on numerous topics, such as leaves, disability insurance, travel reimbursement, and payroll matters, just to name a few.
- OneSource will be available on-demand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Policies, procedures, and forms will be on the OneSource portal. You can access them whenever you need to find human resource and payroll information.
- You will be able to see the status of your case. You will receive email notifications to prompt you to take action when additional documentation (e.g., doctor’s note) is required to complete your request. This will help you track the status of your open cases.
- The focus is on you – the customer! We will check in with you periodically to ask how we’re doing and to ensure that we provide best-in-class service.
This partnership between University Human Resources, Payroll Services, and the Office of Information Technology illustrates the University’s dedication to elevate our service delivery model, improve access to services, and simplify processes and procedures in support of “One Rutgers”.
More updates will follow in the coming weeks, including campus events and news about our activities to prepare for the OneSource opening on August 29. We encourage you to visit the OneSource website and to share feedback with the team.
Mike Gower, Executive Vice President for Finance and Administration, University Treasurer
Vivian Fernández, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness
Michele Norin, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Kathy Dettloff, Vice President, Finance and Budget, and Associate Treasurer