UHR is pleased to present a new and improved version of the UHR website. We have re-designed, streamlined and cleaned up our site to better serve you.
Some highlights of our new website:
- Mobile first design. We know that more and more people are accessing our site via their phone or other devices. The new site is designed to make content available in a more readable way on mobile devices.
- Recent news articles on the homepage. We want to keep you informed about what's going on inside of University Human Resources.
- Quick Links. We want you to have convenient access to important or frequently requested information.
- Messages from the Senior Vice President. We want information that comes from the SVP readily available and updated frequently.
- Direct access to OneSource and the Self Service Portal. We want to make it easy to resolve your issue on your own whenever possible.
We hope you will take some time exploring our new site and will refer to it for all of your UHR questions and needs.
Please click here to report any issues.