Faculty Background Check Process
- UHR Faculty Coordinator receives ROCS generated “Finalist” email.
- UHR Faculty Coordinator checks internal system for the candidate’s eligibility.
- If candidate is eligible for employment, UHR Faculty Coordinator advances the candidate to “Initiate Background Check” workflow state. If candidate does not pass internal eligibility check, the department will be notified and the candidate will be moved to an Inactive state.
- UHR Background Check team will facilitate background check process through a third-party vendor.
- If Background Check results are clear, candidate will advance to the “Background Check Cleared” state by the UHR Background Check team and then moved to the state of Hired. If Background Check results are not clear, candidate will be moved to the state “Background Check Failed” by the UHR Background Check team, and the candidate will be moved to the “Interviewed Not Selected” state.