Thank you for taking an active part in the initial goal-setting phase of our performance management process. As a reminder, all goal plans for non-aligned employees must be submitted and approved in the performance management system on or before September 30th.
To help you navigate the FY’22 Goal Setting process, the performance management site has online resources including a goal bank of sample SMART goals, tutorials, and FAQs.
Performance Management System and Learning Resources
- Performance Management System
- Performance Management Support Website
- Getting Started - Video: Video tutorial of how to access the performance management system and begin the goal setting process.
- Getting Started - Goal Setting: Step-by-step guide on how to complete the goal setting process.
- Setting SMART Goals: LinkedIn Learning course to help you set goals that are SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound
- SMART Goal Bank: Inspiration as you develop goals that meet the SMART criteria and worksheets to help your process.
- Performance Management: Setting Goals and Managing Performance: LinkedIn Learning course on the manager’s role in managing performance, helping you master both goal setting and performance management.
Thank you for your cooperation, participation, and partnership as we close out the goal setting process. Please direct any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Vice President for Human Resources