Description: An Inspirational leader paints a compelling vision of the future and engages their resources in that vision. Inspirational leaders are aware of new opportunities and proactively seek new opportunities for their employees. They strive to transmit, express, or actualize a new idea or vision.
- Visionary: Teaches others how to create a compelling vision of the future while leveraging industry insights, appealing to both hearts and minds.
- Transformational: Links transformational initiatives to both employee and leader goals.
- Motivational: Coaches on how to give feedback and build confidence in their teams.
- Visionary: Gathers critical information from a variety of sources and communicates a captivating vision across Rutgers.
- Transformational: Creates and discovers new opportunities for others.
- Motivational: Gives direct feedback that builds confidence with the goal of moving the team to the next level of performance.
- Visionary: Recognizes trends, activities, and information that influences the direction of the team.
- Transformational: Works to understand their employees’ aspirations and interests regarding potential opportunities.
- Motivational: Freely gives compliments and contributes to building confidence in their teams.