Description: Resilient leaders embrace ambiguity and chaos, encouraging creative thinking and solutioning. Leaders demonstrate persistence as setbacks and challenges occur.
- Change Agent
- Personal Agility
- Change Agent: Proactively identifies the need to champion change to gain momentum and alignment to achieve business objectives.
- Personal Agility: Leverages strengths of best-in-class teams and uses these to define the future standards of Rutgers.
- Innovation: Mentors others as they bring new ways of thinking that push the boundaries of old ways of working.
- Change Agent: Identifies and mitigates resistance to change to maximize adoption and success.
- Personal Agility: Drives team to respond to new opportunities and encourages learning new behaviors to maneuver smoothly around complex situations.
- Innovation: Challenges paradigms, pressure test ideas and embraces new ways of thinking, resulting in more creative, robust solutions.
- Change Agent: Identifies the case for change and engages peers in conversations around the advantages of change.
- Personal Agility: Is aware of the working pulse of the organization and adapts their working style flexibly in response to others.
- Innovation: Recognizes opportunities to solve old, routine problems with new ideas.