This page offers information and resources for staff employees who work at Rutgers University.
An overview of many benefits that are available to our employees
University Human Resources has compiled information, resources, and tools to help you balance work and life.
This section provides information on the many employment options available on all of our campuses.
Workshops, extended learning and certificate programs, and online resources offered by UHR.
Information of HR related policies as well as other userful forms and documents.
A collection of online resources for Rutgers employees.
- Absence Reporting System
- Address Directory Update
- Change in Employment Status
- Classification Assistance Information
- Employee Compensation Information
- Employment Equity Services
- Employee Counseling Services
- Employee Recognition
- Ethics at Rutgers
- HR Consultants
- Identification Cards (RUconnection Card)
- Labor Union Agreements
- Labor Relations Services
- Layoff Information for Affected Employees
- Reporting Financial Concerns
- Rutgers Speakers Bureau
- Salary Schedules
- Staff Compensation Program
- Veteran Resources for Students